Few green ingredients to make this soup healthy, delicious, rich in minerals and vitamins.
And certainly, it’s green.
- 1 onion
- 400g green peas
- 150g zucchini
- 50g broccoli
- 300 ml water
- 3 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 small pieces of bread, 1 garlic clove minced, olive oil, firm tofu, grill seasoning
- Cut the onion and fry it in coconut oil. Fry until it’s golden
- Add peas, zucchini, broccoli and water. Gently heat in a pot and let simmer for a few minutes
- Add nutmeg and salt to taste. Heat and blend until completely smooth (recommended a stainless steel immersion blender)
- Grill the firm tofu with salt and grill seasoning
- Make the bread cubes and grill them on a large pan with olive oil and garlic
- Serve the soup hot with tofu and bread. Simple, isn’t it? Bon appétit